Social media is a great place to increase your company’s brand awareness. It is not as expensive as other means of brand-boosting and it helps promote your company’s true values. In fact, many companies are now using social media as the main tool in their marketing campaign strategy – their techniques are therefore valuable to share. Here are six of the most important ways in which you can promote your business on social media.
- Run social media contests
Social media contests are important for high conversion rates. Customers love competing amongst each other to get a prize! And while they do what they like, they might as well promote your brand. Some of the reasons why social media contests work:
- They grow your number of followers quickly but surely, especially if you ask your followers to share your posts on their stories. Don’t forget about the ‘tag your friend’ part.
- They generate brand awareness quickly because they teach other customers about your business. You could achieve that quicker by partnering with other businesses in the field.
- They increase your customer email list. If that happens, you’ll get more people signed up for more promos more easily.
- They help with customer engagement since wider exposure to branding can increase the target audience and diverse your demographics.
This is one of the best ways to reach more people in less time – it is a strategy that really works because (let’s be honest!) customers love getting free stuff.
- Giveaways are the new trend
Giveaways work in the same way contests do. Here are the steps you need to follow for both of them:
- Set your goals right. Make sure you know what your marketing campaign aims for. For example, if you’re aiming for 5,000 new followers, don’t settle for 2,000. Go for 5,000 and win that strategy.
- Know what type of contest/giveaway you want to run. As I mentioned earlier, decide if you want your customers to share your page on their personal pages or simply share it to their story. Decide if you want them to follow someone else. Know what you’re going for.
- Understand the rules and promote them accordingly. Check every website you’ll market on for contest rules. If you’re promoting on Instagram, ace those regulations. The same goes for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or any other platform you’re going for.
Last but not least, ‘Make sure you got a clear understanding of your budget,’ argues dissertation help services financial expert, Mike Johnna. ‘If you’re over your head, you can’t keep up your promises, and that can only hurt your brand.’
- Don’t overdo it
Overpromoting is not a good idea either. You can easily fall into this trap and the outcomes won’t be pretty. If you are overdoing it, you’re taking away from the campaign’s strength. Overdoing it means you desperately need your customers to sign up, which can never provide a good outlook on your company. Write promotional posts as you wish but don’t forget about the content writing strategy. Content writing will boost your ranking if done right – and it’s not as obvious and needy.
If you’re not a content writing expert, you can always consult with any college paper writer online and set up a meeting to discuss your needs. I’m sure they’ll be happy to help your company expand.
- Engage with video marketing
Don’t forget about video marketing. It is one of the newest trends on the market – not in the sense that it is truly new but in the sense that new research shows that it boosts your customer engagement rate quite quickly. Visual content is easy to follow and connects with your audience more quickly. That’s because visuals are usually processed faster, bring about higher conversion rates, and are social media-friendly! You might want to try an infographic just to test it out if you don’t believe me. You’ll get more clicks more quickly.
- Build your own community
What most marketers don’t know is that building your own social media community is an essential trend in 2021. Customers want to feel a sense of ownership and belonging. They want to know that their communities have their back. They want to feel included. If you can promote this properly, you can definitely bring more traffic to your website by using social media. Focus on including customers who share the same values and interests. Then, bring them together and help them share ideas and discuss products. Hire an influencer to help you with this job, recommends assignment help UK specialist, Gina Kawecki.
- Bring value to the customer
One of the most important things to remember is that bringing value to your customers is crucial. As long as you can do that, they’ll come back. Use social media strategies that benefit them, spread the knowledge by helping them get what they want, help them find solutions to their needs by connecting to other people in your network. Whatever you do, ensure that your customers are on the right track, and that you’re continuously helping them succeed.